DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
Data collectively all information that you submit to The Rose And Crown via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
Cookies a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
The Rose and Crown ,or us The Rose and Crown, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 08745827. UK and EU Cookie Law the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by The Rose And Crown and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to The Rose And Crown and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using , https://roseandcrowncuckfield.co.uk/ and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
1. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
3. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
4. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
5. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you
1. a. Name
2. b. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
3. c. Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
4. d. A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected)
OUR USE OF DATA
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, The Rose And Crown is the “data controller”.
6. We will retain any Data you submit for as long as deemed necessary to contact you or carry out our services.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties for marketing purposes. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
i. internal record keeping;
ii. improvement of our products / services;
iii. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
10. The Rose And Crown may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of its website and services. In such instance the providers of such services may require access to certain Data provided by Users of this Website, or clients of The Rose And Crown in order to carry out these services. Data is only held as long as deemed necessary to work on these services and is not used for third party marketing.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CHANGES OF BUSINESS OWNERSHIP AND CONTROL
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
CONTROLLING USE OF YOUR DATA
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
16. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
17. sharing Data with third parties.
FUNCTIONALITY OF THE WEBSITE
18. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
ACCESSING YOUR OWN DATA
20. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by The Rose And Crown.
21. Data security is of great importance to The Rose And Crown and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
22. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
23. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
25. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
26. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling The Rose And Crown to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
27. This Website may place the following Cookies: Google tracking analytics.
28. Type of Cookie Purpose: Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services. Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
29. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
30. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
31. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
34. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
35. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
37. If you have contacted us via the contact form on this website and agreed to sign up to our newsletter, then your name and contact information will be stored on our system for as long as deemed necessary to contact you and update you about our services and upcoming promotions.
YOUR RIGHT TO BE REMOVED
38. If at any time your wish to be removed from our database you can select the unsubscribe option when receiving one of our email newsletters or alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be remove.
First Friday of every month!
Our steak night – Choose from a selection of the best cuts of prime meat including Rib-Eye, Sirloin and Fillet. We also have large sharing steak such as Cote de Boeuf and T Bone, alongside a mix of exciting and interesting sides for all.
There is also a fish and vegetarian option available!
And if you can’t wait, there is always a tasty ‘steak of the day’ on our daily menu.Date: 06.03.2020
Old Crocks -London to Brighton Veteran Car Run
Every first Sunday of November!
Join us to watch the London to Brighton Veteran Car Run and treat yourself to a bacon butty or sausage sandwich and a glass of mulled wine. all served roadside.. along with Harvey’s Best! Or book in for our Breakfast Menu or Sunday Lunch at the same time!
We are an official stop on the RAC’s route following the old, original London to Brighton road.
Always proving to be a busy and exciting day! For more information about the Veteran Car Run please Click Here to visit the official website.
Mother’s Day Sunday Lunch
Don’t forget Mothers Day this year.
Treat your mother to a Sunday Lunch with us on March 22nd!
Starting from 12:00pm and always proves to be a busy day, so reserve a table while you can!
Book now as tables are going fast!
01444 414 217Date: 22.03.2020